“The study consists of a physical and a psychological aspect. You will have to address the rebellious aspect in order to balance the overall outcome.”
“The disciple is to the teacher what the patient is to the doctor. The method with effective means will be the treatment for complete healing.”
“The quality of study matters more than quantity; regularity more than insistence; reflection more than effort.”
Emili Pujol Campus - Guitar Clinic
Program designed for the physical and psychological development of classical guitarists through the study of guitar and the exploration of mind-body balance. The program is based on the pedagogical philosophy of the master Pujol and includes residencies in a rural and natural environment where participants can also discover the local heritage and gastronomy.
Where does it take place?
When is it held?
It takes place during the summer season, with emphasis on the dates of late July, August, and early September. This second edition will be held from Monday, July 24th, to Thursday, July 27th, 2023.
The Campus is designed for the participation of students, teachers, or amateur/professional musicians, and is divided into 3 modules:
- PHYSIOTHERAPY AND PILATES: Physical & ergonomic body work.
- PSYCHOLOGY AND NUTRITION: Mental work & nutritional awareness.
- GUITAR AND EARLY PLUCKED INSTRUMENTS: Individual/group masterclasses, active/passive listeners.
The professors of the Campus are active professionals in the different subjects that will be taught.
- PHYSIOTHERAPY, PILATES, PSYCHOLOGY, AND NUTRITION: Center for the Prevention of Performing Arts Injuries (CPAE). Health care team/musicians who specialize in treating injuries in artists. Website: cpae.net
- GUITAR: Mª Esther Guzmán. Classical guitar performer and professional pedagogue. Website: mariaestherguzman.net | Carles Herraiz. Guitarist and classical guitar teacher at the Municipal Conservatory of Music of Lleida. Website: carlesherraiz.com
- EARLY PLUCKED INSTRUMENTS: David Murgadas. Guitarist, expert in early plucked string instruments, and professor at the Municipal Conservatory of Music of Igualada. Website: davidmurgadas.com
- Monday 24/JUL | Morning (9.30-10am): INAUGURATION & PRESENTATION
- Monday 24/JUL | Morning (10am-2pm): PHYSIOTHERAPY (4h)
- Monday 24/JUL | Afternoon (4-7pm): GUITAR (3h)
- Tuesday 25/JUL | Morning (10am-2pm): ROUTE & CULTURAL VISIT (4h)
- Tuesday 25/JUL | Afternoon (4-7pm): GUITAR & EARLY PLUCKED INSTRUMENTS (3h)
- Wednesday, 26/JUL | Morning (10am-2pm): PHYSIOTHERAPY & PILATES (4h)
- Wednesday, 26/JUL | Afternoon (4-7pm): GUITAR (3h)
- Thursday, 27/JUL | Morning (10am-2pm): PSYCHOLOGY & NUTRITION (4h)
- Thursday, 27/JUL | Afternoon (4-7pm): GUITAR (3h)
- Thursday, 27/JUL | Afternoon (8pm): CLOSING CONCERT
Accommodation and lunches
Students who wish to do so can stay at Casa del “Lino”, a rural house in Torrebesses with complete equipment and adapted for disabled people. Shared rooms for three people are available. If someone prefers to stay in a single room, they can contact us and we will help them find accommodation. Lunches will be provided by the organization and will consist of local products. Breakfasts and dinners will be the responsibility of the student. It is important to communicate any food intolerance.
Prices and conditions
– OPTION A -> COURSE+LUNCHES:€350
– OPTION B -> COURSE+LUNCHES+ACCOMMODATION (5 nights):€475
Payment method: By Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org or by bank transfer to “CaixaBank” ES56 2100 5516 8121 0016 3620
- 3×2 for former students of the Pujol Campus. 3 participants come for the price of 2 (OPTION A: €175/person or OPTION B: €237.50/person).
- Registration deadline: Sunday, July 2nd, 2023.
- Maximum 15 participants. The Campus is designed to accommodate a limited number of students to meet individual desired objectives.
- The participants will have free and preferential access to the concerts.
- There are no restrictions on level, age, or nationality.
- Schedules may vary depending on the number of registrants.
- A deposit of €50 is required to reserve your spot.
- Registration and more advantages at email@example.com