Emili Pujol Campus - Guitar Clinic
Where is it done?
The Campus is divided into 3 independent modules:
- PHYSIOTHERAPY: For students or professional musicians, who want resolutions on physical and bodily health aspects.
- PSYCHOLOGY: For students or professional musicians, who want resolutions on the emotional and stage anxiety aspects.
- GUITAR: For elementary/middle/higher grade students or guitar professionals who want resolutions on technical and aesthetic aspects with an impact on the repertoire of maestro Emili Pujol.
Registrants will have the right to participate directly in the Pujol Competition.
Conditions and discounts
Maximum 20 participants. Registration deadline: Sunday, July 14, 2019
The Campus can be carried out in four different modalities. Choose your option:
- PUJOL CLASS (Physiotherapy + Psychology + Guitar) | 23h | Enrolment 250€
- PHYSIOTHERAPY+PSYCHOLOGY CLASS | 8h | Enrolment 120€
- PHYSIOTHERAPY CLASS | 6h | Enrolment 100€
- PSYCHOLOGY CLASS | 2h | Enrolment 50€
Discounts and benefits: 10% discount for two registered, 15% discount for three registered and 20% discount for four registered
Ask us for more advantages and discounts on individual and group accommodations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, 24/JUL: PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Thursday, 25/JUL: GUITAR
- Friday, 26/JUL: PSYCHOLOGY
- Saturday, 27/JUL: GUITAR
- Sunday, 28/JUL: GUITAR
* The schedules may change and be accommodated depending on the number of registered
* You will find more information in the Dossier of the 2019 Emili Pujol Campus
PROGRAMMING AND PARALLEL ACTIVITIES
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.